Summer is being dragged out like taffy and gum. It's alright, you know? It's a bit lonesome, but I'd rather be alone than to be with friends and annoying people in a group. And alone it's been all summer. Doesn't really bother me.
I really can't stand people that can't stand to be by themselves. I really gets on my nerves.
I can't say this has been one of my greatest summers because when I was a kid more things made me happy even though they were fake and benign pleasures. Now, I guess you could say I know more truths, but happiness is lost at the expense.
Im sure I've said this before, but my favourite part of this summer has been going back to Brasil, where all troubles melt.
The next best thing this summer has been in my room on sunny days. With all the windows open. It makes me feel like my rooms part of the outdoors. I don't need people to be happy.
People would read this and could possibly say that I'm an antisocial pessimist, and I would have to agree halfway. I do like being around people, but I only like being with people that like being with people. Meaning I dislike being with people that dislike being alone more than they like being with people. Fake, insecure losers.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment